- About Coffee with Bob: A Startup Diary
- About Bob Adams
- Something Is Deeply Amiss...There Is an Elephant in the Room
- Death by a Thousand Cuts...and Work Hasn’t Even Started
- An Old Dog, But Not Too Old to Learn New Tricks
- A Little Burnt Out...but Still Pluggin’
- Another 7 Day Week...Sometimes You Just Gotta Do It
- No Holiday for Bob, but Work Feels Like Kindergarten Play
- Is Bob Torpedoing His Own Company?
- A Little Outside Insight Doesn’t Hurt
- Trying To Be Positive...Re-doing the Same Work Once Again
- Here We Go Again...with an Endless Circle of Design Changes
- Sometimes You Just Gotta Rip It Up and Start from Scratch
- It’s Sunday, but No Time to Play with the Model Trains
- Doubly Bad Start to the Week for Burnt Out Bob
- A Positive Day at Last...but Crazy in the Website Game
- Working with an Old Friend Brightens a Rainy Day
- More Pissed Off than Usual and NO MORE WORK FROM HOME!
- A Little Better Day...Despite My Screw-ups
- Another Saturday Back at the Design Table
- Banging Out Dents in My Car and My Website, Plus Taxes Too
- Why a Japanese-Korean Naval Battle in the Year 1597 Matters to Me
- Monkey Off My Back, Rising Stars and Outrageous Meeting Behavior
- Leveraging Up with Great People Can Transcend the Work Itself
- Employee Reviews Made Simple and Easy
- Forcing Myself to Take a Day Off and Why You Should Consider It Also
- Sometimes You Have to Drop Everything To Focus on What Matters
- Deep into Meetings and How Meetings Can Ramp Up a Business
- The Sun Is Bursting Out so Why Not Pump Up the Troops?
- Overcast Day but the Troops Are Rallying and I am Getting Organized
- How Going Backwards Today Helped Me Move the Business Forward
- Thinking About Marketing, Plans and Great Customers
- Soldiering On in a Tough Business
- 90 Day Goals then Pivot and Change
- Tough Competition and Constant Shifts Leave Me Tired and Worried
- Get Out There and Make Some Mistakes!
- It’s a Hypercompetitive World and Good Isn’t Good Enough
- Sometimes You Gotta Work Like a Dog on Sundays Too
- How You Roll with the Punches Is What Matters
- Time to Organize and Coalesce My Thoughts
- Setting Goals and Holding People (Including Me!) Accountable
- We Are All Only Human!
- Traffic and Dialoguing: Annoying, but Necessary
- Time Off, Beyond Bob and Quarterly Goals
- What Is the Long-Term Value of Your Business?
- Focus on the Positive: Don’t Let the Negative Drag You Down
- If You Have Less Resources, Use a Little Elbow Grease
- Don’t Get Lost in the Numbers: Focus on Major Metrics
- Brainstorm in a Snowstorm
- Set Some Realistic, Achievable Goals!
- Don’t Overly Focus on Past Mistakes: Look Ahead!
- Tighten the Focus on Yearly Goals: Less Is More
- Do You Really Have “Great” Customer Service?
- Frustrations with Contract Workers: What Can You Do?
- There Are Always Alternatives!
- Tweak Sessions: Get People to Share Your Vision
- Don’t Act Out: Calm Down and Make a Triage Plan